CLICK HERE FOR THOUSANDS OF FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES »

Wednesday, October 31, 2007

SHElobs Lair




Okay, so I am about three weeks too late in posting this, but I had fun decorating this Halloween. Our inside entry is officially SHELOBS LAIR!!! As I was up there trying to go overboard for the season, I about broke a few bones. And I thought...this may even be worth a couple of broken ribs! Anyway, I will keep it up for a few more weeks and it is open to any guests!!! Just be sure to bring the precious!!!

3 comments:

Heather said...

you are nuts! how funny! you look awesome! and how cute that you do this!

shannon said...

why haven't i been over to see this? you are crazy! and i have an ENORMOUS spider web you could have used that stayed in storage during the month!

amanda said...

I loved Shelobs lair, and it looked even more amazing in person! It was enough to scare me! I HATE spiders, bugs, and really anything that creeps, and crawls.(Except babies of course!)