CLICK HERE FOR THOUSANDS OF FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES »

Friday, March 27, 2009

Book Recommendation

The Battle of the Labyrinth (Percy Jackson and the Olympians, Book 4) The Battle of the Labyrinth by Rick Riordan


My review


rating: 5 of 5 stars
i LOVE these books! Brent, Indiana and I have all had a blast going through the adventures of Percy Jackson. He is a great hero for young boys to identify with and realize they also possess that same power for good. This book is my favorite of the series so far. I had the COOLEST dreams whilst reading this...lost in the labryinth...serching...SO MUCH FUN!

They are also a great way to get kids feet wet with mythology. It is so much fun that Indy just wants to learn all of the stories and characters. HIGHLY HIGHLY recommend for ANYONE!

THe authors website is also a lot of fun! Cheers!


View all my reviews.

2 comments:

Harward Family said...

These books sounds great! I really need to check them out for my boys, who really get into that stuff, just like Indy.

Darilyn said...

Thanks for stopping by and visiting my Percy Jackson post. I'm glad you found what we did helpful. It really was a fun party. Good luck with yours.