CLICK HERE FOR THOUSANDS OF FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES »

Saturday, September 22, 2007




The ABC's of ME!


Thanks for the tag shannon. I've been a blacker (BLOG SLACKER!)
A- Attached or single: attached
B- Best Friend: Brent and my family. Outside that, my old running partner, Tawn.
C-Cake or Pie: CAKE!!! Double Chocolate with Chocolate frosting. I ABSOLUTELY HATE PIE!! FRUIT SHOULD NEVER BE COOKED! Let the always eat cake!
D- Day of choice: Any day with a beautiful relaxing evening.
E- Essential Item: Outlast LIPSTICK! Wish I knew that younger. You always look made up. (I just realized that is a pun. oh well.)
F- Favorite Color: Red!!! Power, heat, passion, love. twilight.
G- Gummi Bears or Worms: worms-they're twistier.
H- Hometown: In my heart, Moscow, Russia-the ultimate heartland. In actuality, Orem.
I- Indulgence(s): Sugar cookies, homestyle pop corn, disneyland, hot tamales and arrested development!
J- January or July: July for sure. SUMMER!
K- Kids: The highlight of everyday: McKenzie Kate, Henry Indiana Alden and Presley Annele.
L-Life is Incomplete Without: Family, Rainy days to curl up with a good book, vacations and yet coming home, fabulous girlfriends to talk to and the one and only, Brent.
M- Marriage Date: August 12, 1998
N- Number of Siblings: 2 sisters, 4 step-sisters, but don't ask me to explain the Y chromosome for those guys!
O- Oranges or Apples: Oranges. The smell just wakes me up and it is how I met my favorite investigator as a missionary!
P- Phobias or Fears: Losing someone i love, going underground, and if HILIARy clinton is voted for in as President. Welcome second coming!
Q- Quote(s): "Be the change you wish to see in the world" ghandi
R- Reason To Smile: that i'm a mom and wife!
S- Season: spring or Fall-for sure!!! warming up or warming down, wonderful evenings, the promise of something to come.
T- Tag Three +: Heather, Katie Roberts, and Aubri.
U- Unknown Fact About Me: Not sure. I am an open book.
V- Vegetarian or Oppressor of Animal: BEEN BOTH. I DO CRAVE FLESH NOW THOUGH.
W- Worst Habit: Picking my split ends. Done it since I was 13. TWENTY FREAKING YEARS!!! So sad!
X- X-Rays or Ultrasounds: for sure Ultrasounds.
Y- Your Favorite Food: greasy burger and french fries, carrabas chicken marsala, la carretta, and my new one, DISNEYLANDS giant sugar cookie and cocoa! AHHHH!
Z- Zodiac: TAURUS! Bull baby. You mess with the bull, you get the horns!

3 comments:

Heather said...

NICE! would that be THIS HEATHER?! oh my!

I love your answers, and OH MY GOSH< didn't know you LOVED arrested development! WOULD have loved to watch that over and over with you guys! we are OBSESSED! i petitioned when they took it off the air. I tried my best to keep it running! :O( didn't work!

you are darling!

Mandella Green said...

Yes, heather, that's you! You would have great answers.
and yes! arrested development is our new obsession! I'm so sad I wasn't aware enough to support it so it didn't get the boot. WE DIE LAUGHING! My favorite has got to be the one about the "lessons." I had one of those this weekend. I"ll blog about it soon! I'm so proud to know you and know that you petitioned for it!!

Disney sugar cookies are the GOODS!

shannon said...

oh man, that was the best fear ever! i do fear that she will be pres...and if she is, i am moving to canada...they have better oreo's there anyways. and i love that you wrote that you love flesh now...because of a certain vampire???